Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

About Me

My photo
ellesmere port, CHESHIRE, United Kingdom

JOIN BIRDGUIDES TODAY!

2 June 2022

# LOCAL BIG YEAR

May was a quiet month for me doing the local big year but I did manage to catch up with some key species throughout the month

May 10th

I visited Hale today and connected with a Hobby,5 Yellow wagtail's and a Channel wagtail which showed really well

Yellow Wagtail

Channel Wagtail

May 11th

This was my third attempt to see this Eurasian Spoonbill after giving me the run around at Burton RSPB,eventually I caught up with it on Parkgate marsh this evening.

Eurasian Spoonbill

May 15th

A quick dash to Burton RSPB and this little beauty was showing well in the carpark.

Spotted Flycatcher

Continuing up the North wirral coast after this I made high tide and saw good numbers of Sandwich Terns and Gannets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.