Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

About Me

ellesmere port, CHESHIRE, United Kingdom

JOIN BIRDGUIDES TODAY!

15 September 2016

RIVACRE VALLEY NATURE PARK

I had a walk around my local nature park this morning hoping to photograph the resident Kingfishers and any Butterflies that were around.The weather was beautiful and it was nice to have the reserve to myself before the dog walkers arrived.As soon as I started walking down the path two Red Admirals were seen.



 RED ADMIRAL
Reaching the bottom of the valley the sun started to break through the trees which was a beautiful and peaceful sight.


Walking out into the fields I soon found four Commas by the path and a small Tortoiseshell.




COMMA BUTTERFLY
SMALL TORTOISESHELL
Moving on further up the valley and and walking back down again the Kingfishers were not relocated but it was nice to photo the Commas.