Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

About Me

My photo
ellesmere port, CHESHIRE, United Kingdom

JOIN BIRDGUIDES TODAY!

3 March 2016

DRIVING SOUTH

Got up this morning and had a nice full english in the B&B and headed back towards Wolverton triangle, I gave it another good hour but there was no sign of the pheasant.Moving on I stopped at Flitcham abbey farm to try and photograph some Bramblings but again the weather turned and it was hammering it down when I arrived.I did see about six Bramblings in the nearby hedges but there was no sign of the Little owls I was hoping to see.






Brambling
After this I stopped off at Tottenhill gravel pits where I soon connected with the winter plumaged Black necked grebe. 



BLACK NECKED GREBE
A great couple of days birding which I finished off in London to see my step son and have a few beers.