Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

About Me

My photo
ellesmere port, CHESHIRE, United Kingdom

JOIN BIRDGUIDES TODAY!

9 February 2022

HALEWOOD AND HOUGH GREEN WALK #LOCALBIGYEAR

I spent this morning walking around the fields between Halewood and Hough green.Good numbers of farmland birds were seen including 2 Corn Bunting,12 Grey Partridge and 10+ Yellowhammer.



A good mornings birding and great to see 2 Corn buntings which showed briefly on the wires and then in a hedgerow.Moving on from here and back over the Mersey I managed to find the gulls feeding around Mollington near Chester, a 2nd winter Mediterranean Gull was soon picked up out of the Black headed gulls.

Two more birds that I needed for my 15 mile radius on the list,Corn bunting and Mediterranean gull!#LOCALBIGYEAR









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.